That's right, my first ever blog! With a techie husband like Ben, I have realized that my resistance to starting one was futile. I guess now that we have something in our lives that's acutally exciting enough to want to keep everyone updated about (yes, a baby on the way!), I can justify it! So, here you have Janet's inaugural entry:
We are in Orlando this week for Thanksgiving with my family, which has been really great, with the exception of my first really bad wave of morning sickness (TOTAL misnomer, btw) from about mid-day Mon through Wed pm. THANKfully, I was feeling good enough to share in the wonderful Thanksgiving meal Mom prepared for all of us yesterday. Here we are at EPCOT for the big Christmas show. My Aunt Sue and cousin Karen who live in Orlando joined us (front left).
We're headed home early Sunday morning and are looking forward to our next sonogram on Thursday, 11/29. The first pic (I think it's already posted below?) was not great because the pro sonogram tech at my Dr.'s office was out the day of our 1st appt. But it was enough to let us know the baby's rockin' & rollin' and everything looks good!!!
We are in Orlando this week for Thanksgiving with my family, which has been really great, with the exception of my first really bad wave of morning sickness (TOTAL misnomer, btw) from about mid-day Mon through Wed pm. THANKfully, I was feeling good enough to share in the wonderful Thanksgiving meal Mom prepared for all of us yesterday. Here we are at EPCOT for the big Christmas show. My Aunt Sue and cousin Karen who live in Orlando joined us (front left).We're headed home early Sunday morning and are looking forward to our next sonogram on Thursday, 11/29. The first pic (I think it's already posted below?) was not great because the pro sonogram tech at my Dr.'s office was out the day of our 1st appt. But it was enough to let us know the baby's rockin' & rollin' and everything looks good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment