Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Marin's first Fourth of July

Marin had a great time during her "first fourth." As you can see from this picture, she is very protective of her cousin Reese. Marin finally put a stop to flash photography.Reese also decided to welcome her cousin Marin into the world with her own rendition of "Jesus Loves Me."
Here's the link to the video of Reese singing to Marin:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bjamin.wheeler/2008MarinsFirstJuly4th/photo?authkey=jQoYroQ9aDY#5219955225768245570

2 comments:

  1. She is SO cute. More pictures, more pictures! How are you guys doing? I hope all is well. Can't wait to meet Marin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!! Just stumbled onto your blog as I was blog hopping! It has been ages! Wanted to say hello...now I am off to catch up on your blog! Your daughter is beautiful. Looks like you are both doing very well!
    Blessings & Hugs!
    Kristi (Pawlik) Dominguez

    ReplyDelete