Sick of baby pics yet? Get used to it, 'cause she's way more cute than we are! Just to update on our 2 month Dr. visit, I had underestimated her weight by about a pound...she's now 10 lbs., 10 oz. Healthy girl! She's moved up in the percentiles in all measures, and upon checking her out, Dr. Blair said, "She's perfect!" We like perfect!
We're just working on the ol' sleep patterns now...
Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so beautiful! You guys look so happy. I am so excited for your new journey. We can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteHow fitting that a child 10 pounds, 10 ounces would be a perfect ... 10.
ReplyDeleteHaven't had a chance to tell y'all how happy we are for ya and how we can't wait to meet Miss Marin in person! She's BEAUTIFUL and I loved looking all the picts and videos! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteHow perfectly wonderful! Isn't God great. You and Ben have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Will