Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

Ok, so it's been awhile since I last posted, and so many things have happened. Our remodel was completed in April. Since we had to basically move out for awhile, that's what I blame for the blog derailment. But it was SO worth the inconvenience...we are really enjoying our practically new home. Here, I'll post some before/after pics of the house:
Living Room Before:

Living Room After:

Master Bath Before:

Master Bath After:

Den Before:

Den/Office After:

Master Bedroom Before:

Master Bedroom After:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome. It's cool that we have the frame of reference for the different rooms. Larissa REALLY liked the end result on the bathroom. I'm really glad, too, that you moved the guitar out of the den/office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you guys have done some serious nesting:) It looks great, I can't wait to see it in person. We need to get together after the baby is born so we can meet her.
    I hope you are doing well.

    Take care,
    Jessica G.

    ReplyDelete