people are asking 2 questions: "Have you picked a name yet?" and "Do you have any weird cravings?" To the latter, my response is no, I have only consistently craved Blue Bell French Vanilla ice cream, which I have always loved, and from which I have heretofore abstained, so I'm enjoying the excuse to indulge. To the former question, the answer is YES! We have finally found a name that seems just right: Marin Reed Wheeler
I hope everyone likes it, because it took some serious time to arrive at this decision, so we're sticking with it! So it's fun to call her by name now. I'm feeling her moving around a lot, and my favorite time of day is bedtime when I finally stop for the day, and we can just watch Marin go!
Our remodel project is about 30% done, and we're very excited as we see the progress, day by day. Still lots to do in the next 3 1/2 mos! Ben has been traveling quite a bit for work recently, but he's really enjoying the great things that are happening at RemitData, and the travel will slow down pretty soon. He's in Austin this week, which is why I'm up WAY past my bedtime tonight, as I always stay up too late when he's gone.
Check out the previous entry below...I posted a couple of entries tonight, as it's been a month since the last one.
Very cool name. I like it.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry if someone doesn't. People are stupid sometimes. You don't need anyone's approval to name your children. :)
You guys are too cute! I love the name and so does Daniel. We have a few questions about how to pronounce it correctly. I can't wait to see you and Ben again! Daniel will be in Dallas playing a show on Saturday but I don't think I'm going to make it. We will have to work something out. Me and Dan need to come visit for a weekend before I leave for Illinois in May... Ok, love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about that name - how adorable and unique! I cannot WAIT to meet Marin Wheeler...someday to be Marin Brown. Just kidding! Love, ERICA
ReplyDelete