Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I "Heart" NY - Our Valentine's Trip

Ben took me to NYC for Valentine's Day weekend! We stayed with my sister, Becky, and we had a great time. Here are a few pics.





Since we've done all the touristy things before (and because it was REALLY cold that weekend), we took it easy and just hung out at her great apartment. Ben took me to Gramercy Tavern for a great Valentine's Day meal, different parts of which we both thoroughly enjoyed. He savored a local Brooklyn brew, and I, the German Chocolate Cake. It was truly unforgettable! We pondered whether the experience was really, truly that great, or whether the atmosphere and our circumstances (the fleeting time we have left for peaceful, quiet dates alone together) just made it that much more precious? ...I think it was a mix of all those factors! We have been so blessed to be able to travel and enjoy each other so much in recent years. Ok, gush, gush...I'll spare you now! Hey, it was Valentine's Day--what else can you expect from an emotional pregnant lady?

No comments:

Post a Comment