That's right, construction will begin later this week. We're finally going to do (that is, have a professional do) the remodeling that we've been wanting to do since we moved in 4+ years ago. We'll have a new, larger master bath and walk-in closet, as well as a formal home office, with most of the extra space being carved out of the former game room. That's right, the pool table was listed on Craigslist last Saturday morning, and within 24 hours of posting, it was sold and hauled out :( It was fun while it lasted. We'll be sure to take before and after shots and share them once the projects are done.
One parting note...a shout out of congratulations to our friends Greg & Amanda for the arrival last Thursday of their strapping baby boy, Gavin. I can only aspire to be as great a trooper as Amanda was!
P.S. Check out Ben's entry below, which includes a link to the sonogram video.
Thanks Janet! I know you will be great... You look fabulous, and I can't wait to see the B4 and After shots of the house!!! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute! I can't wait to see the developing tummy and the new developments on the house! Man, I am so excited for you guys! Ol' Mom and Pops! See you soon hopefully!
ReplyDeleteHey Janet!! I found your blog through Katy Beaver's and I've had fun reading all of your posts!! You look so wonderful pregnant (congrats, by the way) and I will have to keep looking at your blog to see how it all goes!! I pray everything goes well for you!!
ReplyDelete-Amy (Rasco) Porter
Congrats you guys! So happy for you! Lisa Burges Minihan
ReplyDelete