Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A girl after my own heart

While I was busy with some chores this morning, Marin decided to pull some new clothes out of her dresser, so she was toddling around with a new pair of socks (still in the package) in her hands. Later, when I was cleaning up the wreckage, I didn't see the socks anywhere, so I was looking in cabinets, trash cans, etc., but I couldn't find them, so I gave up. Later, I was gathering up the laundry to start a load, and there were the little socks...in her laundry hamper! She's learning early!

I've realized there aren't nearly enough pictures of her on here, so here are a couple of my recent faves. I'll do better, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment