Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today I was directed to the blog being kept by Wade Pierce's mom. Wade is our 'Honored Hero." He's 12 years old, and man!!! reading the blog really re-centered me on why we're doing all of this! The pictures, the story...needles & ports, chemotherapy, early am and late night commutes to/from Children's Hospital, and his mom rejoices in such sweet things, like, 'Wade wanted tacos today, praise the Lord!'. It really puts things into perspective! As a mom, I can't imagine enduring that with my child. But I know I would (with God's help, of course) if I had to; and knowing there were hundreds of people committing their resources, time, and their bodies to help make a difference for my child would definitely put wind in my sails! Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment