Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
It's a...
...rescheduled sonogram! We were expecting to find out if we're having a boy or girl next Wednesday, but I had to reschedule for the following week, the 16th. So, we're just waiting! Everyone's curious to know whether we want a boy or girl. Well, besides the obvious answer that we want a healthy baby and will be totally excited either way, I'll just say we have a 50/50 vote in our house as to what we think we're having, so one of us will be surprised either way. I'm still feeling good and showing a little more each day. There's not much that's very exciting going on at this point (which is good, I'm told). Just wanted to wish everyone the best for 2008. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ben wants a girl.
ReplyDelete