The video is here!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8642258704952177628&hl=en
If you find yourself longing for the days of silent films, this will be a very fullfilling video for you :)
I knew we were having a little GIRL several minutes before the sonogram technician made her announcement. My first clue was that she was crossing her legs and sitting on her feet. OUCH! WHAT GUY DOES THAT?!!
I love taking Janet shopping. Now I'll have two ladies in the house to take shopping:) Seriously, I have our first father daughter hunting trip already scheduled.....unless she wants to go shopping, or whatever else she wants to do:)
Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the video! I wish we had that with E5. I am one of those crazy people that enjoy the "silent films" of ultrasounds!
ReplyDelete