Thanks for visiting our blog--the best way we could think of to share our updates with our family and friends!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And, we're back!

So--I'm not the most faithful of bloggers. Among the details of life in general, the ol' blog has become rusty.

Some of you may have found it humorous that in April we enabled feedburner so that you could be notified when we updated the blog, and then proceeded to not update! Good ol' Ben, keeping us on the cutting edge of technology. Too bad my follow-through is lacking. I guess the good part of that is we're not guilty of becoming another bit of junk-email for you!

So, what's new? Marin continues to grow and thrive and bless us every day with something new. We have undertaken a challenge to train for the Dallas Whiterock Marathon with Team In Training and raise funds for its sponsor organization, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. More on that to come.

I aspire to do a better job on updates, especially as we progress through our training, and I'll leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment